Developer's website: http://winmtr.net/
- Download and install WinMTR
- Start WinMTR.
- Write the name or IP of the host (e.g. google.com)
- Press the Options button to configure ping size, maximum hops and ping interval (the defaults are OK).
- Push the Start button and wait.
- Copy or export the results in text or HTML format. Useful if you want to document or file a complaint with your ISP.
- Click on Clear History to remove the hosts you have previously traced.
- Run winmtr –help to see what are the options
- Run winmtr hostname (e.g. winmtr www.yahoo.com)